Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Hello! My name is Aharon Corseri, and I would like to start this blog off by telling you a bit about myself. I am a theatre major and education minor at UCF. I've had a passion for the arts from a young age which led me to my major in theatre, but I also enjoy other forms of the arts including playing guitar, singing and dancing. My major is what I want to do with my life, but my minor should help me get into a more solid career path. Its always the heart versus the head right? No matter what career I end up in I'd be happy as long as it has something to do with the arts, for that is where my heart lives.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Aharon,
    I am glad that you are following your heart and using your head to get to the heart's desired destination! Can't wait to read what you have for us coming up!

    ReplyDelete